pasting1. Keep shelves clean and tidy and maintain adequate stock on the shelves.
2. Work closely with Area Manager and department head to decide how goods should be displayed to maximize customer interests and sales.
3. Display products appropriately with proper signage and favourable shelf placement
4. Implement and follow Union Planogram for visual merchandising
5. Apply \"FEFO/FIFO\" by arranging near expiry items in the front and follow the rules of UCS about shelf life of items.
6. Liaise closely with suppliers and warehouse to make sure the stock is properly monitored and available, stopping underperforming lines and increasing the stock of those products that are proving popular.
7. Monitor slow moving items and ensures the availability of customer demand items at all times on display.
8. Monitor of shelf stock shortage, Non-moving and near expiry items and report to Area Manager
9. Ensure on time delivery of goods by communicating with suppliers as per Company’s guidelines.
UNION COOP is registered as a Consumer Cooperative Society in the Emirate of Dubai, by virtue of the Ministerial Resolution No. 2/31 dated on May 24, 1982, issued by the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs. It is also registered with the federal authorities under No.12 in the records of the Cooperatives Department. UNION COOP core business (UNION COOP.) is to establish and manage hypermarkets in Dubai. The aim of the establishment of the UNION COOP is to improve the social and economic condi